Heritage of India (6 Nights/7 Days)
(Mumbai – Udaipur – Jodhpur – Bikaner – Jaipur – Ranthambore and Fatehpur Sikri – Agra and Delhi)
- Day 1 (Sunday) –MUMBAI
- 09:00 Welcome and Registration at the Taj Mahal Palace Hotel
- 10:45 Proceed for Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaja Terminus Railway Station, Mumbai
- 11:30 Maharajas’ Express proceeds to Udaipur
- 12:30 Lunch onboard
- 19:30 Dinner onboard
- Day 2 (Monday) –UDAIPUR
- 08:00 Breakfast onboard.
- 10:10 Arrive into Udaipur. Proceed for Boat ride on Lake Pichola followed by visit to City Palace and Crystal Gallery.
- 13:30 Lunch at Satkar Hall of Fatehprakash Palace.
- 15:00 Return to comforts of Maharajas’ Express or may avail optional activities-Spa at a hotel or Local City Tour.
- 20:00 Dinner onboard.
- 22:00 Maharajas’ Express proceeds to Jodhpur.
- Day 3 (Tuesday) –JODHPUR
- 07:30 Breakfast onboard
- 09:15 Optional Tour to Bishnoi Village (De-board at Rohat Railway Station)
- 13:00 Lunch onboard
- 14:30 Proceed to visit the Mehrangarh Fort followed by a Walking Tour of the Old Clock Tower market and enjoy a joy ride on Tuk Tuks
- 17:30 Proceed for an exclusive cocktail dinner at an exclusive venue
- 20:15 Return to the comforts of Maharajas’ Express
- 03:00 Maharajas’ Express proceeds to Bikaner
- Day 4 (Wednesday) –BIKANER
- 08:00 Enjoy countryside while having breakfast onboard
- 10:00 Arrive into Bikaner. Relax onboard or you may choose an optional Local City Tour
- 13:00 Lunch onboard
- 14:00 Visit to Junagarh Fort followed by sundowners at Sand Dunes
- 17:30 Arrive at the Sand Dunes followed by cocktails, bar-be-que and folk dances
- 20:30 Return to the comforts of the Maharajas’ Express
- 21:30 Maharajas’ Express proceeds to Jaipur
- Day 5 (Thursday) –JAIPUR
- 08:00 Breakfast onboard
- 09:30 Arrive into Jaipur. Proceed for a visit to Amber Fort
- 12:30 After sight seeing proceed to Rambagh Palace hotel for lunch
- 16:00 Return to the comforts of Maharajas’ Express
You may choose Optional Activities – Spa at a hotel, Visit to City Palace Museum and Observatory or Local City Tour
- 20:00 Dinner onboard
- 21:30 The Maharajas’ Express proceeds to Sawai Madhopur (Ranthambore)
- Day 6 (Friday) –RANTHAMBORE – FATEHPUR SIKRI
- 06:00 Proceed for an exciting Game Drive at Ranthambore National Park
- 09:30 Return to the comforts of Maharajas’ Express
- 09:45 Breakfast onboard
- 10:15 Maharajas’ Express proceeds for Fatehpur Sikri
- 13:30 Lunch onboard
- 14:30 Arrive into Fatehpur Sikri
- 15:30 Visit the deserted Mughal City of Fatehpur Sikri
- 18:00 Return to the comforts of Maharajas’ Express
- 19:30 Enjoy an “Indian Evening” followed by dinner onboard
- Day 7 (Saturday) –AGRA-DELHI
- 06:45 Arrive into Agra and proceed to visit Taj Mahal
- 09:30 Champagne Breakfast at Taj Khema
- 10:45 Return to the comforts of Maharajas’ Express
- 11:05 Maharajas’ Express proceeds to Delhi
- 13:00 Lunch onboard
- 15:30 Disembark and bid farewell to the Maharajas’ Express as your journey comes to an end
- Itinerary, destinations and scheduled departures may change without prior notice.
- Please contact your Guest Relations Executive for further details, prices and bookings of optional activities.
- Accommodation in double / twin bedded cabins with en suite bathrooms.
- All meals, soft beverages, house brands of Indian wines, beer and spirits
- Butler service.
- Guided off train excursions as illustrated in the Journeys inclusive of entrance fees, still camera fee, transport and services of a guide.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and mineral water on board the Maharajas Express train.
- Porterage at stations.
Heritage of India Schedule for Season 2019-20 & 2020-21
- Check-in Venue & Timing – The Taj Mahal Palace & Tower, Mumbai/ 0900 hrs
- Departure Station & Timing – Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Mumbai/ 1045 hrs
- Arrival Station & Timing – Safdarjung Station, Delhi/ 1530 hrs
- Any optional tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Taxes, Insurance, Gratuities
- Telephone calls, laundry, alcoholic beverages (apart from the house brands of wines, spirits, beer served in the restaurants and bar)
- Video, film and professional still camera fees.
- Maharajas Express Exclusions Arrival and departure transfers.
- International and domestic air tickets.
- Pre and post tour accommodation and any tour extensions are not included unless specifically mentioned as part of the Journeys.
T & C
Terms & Conditions :
- All the above prices are on per person per journey on twin sharing basis
- The above cost is exclusive of 5% GST service tax that will be charged extra.
- All Optional Tours are on chargeable basis and are subject to availability. Details and pricing will be made available on board during the journey.
- Please note all bookings confirmed are non-transferable and will invite a cancellation charge as applicable.