Amarnath Helicopter Package 3Night / 4Days ( 1 Nt Dlx House Boat | 2 Nts Srinagar )
Day 01 : Srinagar
Arrival by Srinagar Airport pick up and transfer to Hotel, After fresh up proceed for local sightseen- pride of the beautiful valley of Kashmir, famous for its lakes dotted with Shikaras and the Mughal Gardens In Evening free for Leisure. Overnight at Srinagar Hotel..
Day 02- Darshan
Srinagar to Early morning transfers to Baltal and take a Helicopter for Panjtarni. After darshan back to Baltal by helicopter, and proceed to Srinagar, Overnight at Hotel .
Day 03: Srinagar – Gulmarg
After breakfast Drive to Gulmarg “Meadow of Flowers” 2730 Mts. above sea level. The distance of 60 kms will be covered in about 2 hrs. Gulmarg has one of the best Ski slopes in the world and highest golf course of the world with 18 holes. One can also have the view of Nanga Parbhat if weather permits. The view enroute from Tangmarg to Gulmarg is fascinating. One can also have a short trek upto Khilangmarg which can be covered in about 3 to 4 hrs or enjoy the scenic view of Kongdori on a Cable Car Known as (Gondola). Dinner & Return to Srinagar & Overnight at the Houseboat at Srinagar .
Day 04 Srinagar drop
After breakfast transfer to airport for onward destination.
•Accommodation on twin sharing basis as Per Itinerary.
•Daily Breakfast & Dinner, Transportation by Non-AC Vehicle, pick-up & drop and.
•Helicopter ticket Baltal-Panjtarni-Baltal.
•1Nt Stay in Houseboat
•All sightseeing as per as Itinerary.
•Extension of stays available on pro-rata basis subject to availability of accommodation.
•Transportation by Non A/C 02- 04 Pax Indgo, 05 pax to 08 Pax Scorpio,Tevera or Qualis, 09pax to 13 Pax Tempo travelers in Deluxe Package
•All applicable taxes
•No cancellation/postpone on helicopter once it booked
•Flight cancelled due to bad weather/technical or any unforeseen reason from Shrine Board or Helicopter operators, full refund of helicopter is permissible at Helipad only by the operators.
1. If the Helicopter does not operate due to bad weather, technical or any other unforeseen reasons, Our Company will not be responsible for any financial loss that may be incurred by the passengers due to this. The Helicopter operator may offer the passengers an option to travel the next day. In such cases the passengers would have to pay for the vehicle retention for 1 extra night and will also have to pay for their hotel accommodation for extra night. Alternately the passengers may make their own arrangement for the stay in Sonmarg / Panjtarni.
2. The Helicopter travel is subject to all the terms and conditions mentioned on the Helicopter ticket. Passengers are requested to read them carefully.
3. Package once booked/confirmed is Non – Refundable.
Information required for Booking: a] Full Name and Gender of all passenger b] Full address and phone no. of all passenger. c] Details of ID card and No. that would be carried by the passenger in whose name booking is being made. D] Name of Nominee, Telephone number & address.
Documents accepted as Valid ID Proof: Valid Passport/Driving License/Election Card/Pan Card/Photo Id issued by Govt./PSU and School Photo ID.
• Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips, porter age etc.
• Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusion.
• Any Horse Ride, Gondola (Cable car ) Ride etc.
• Chandanwari / Aru / Betab Valley trip
• All Monument Entry ,Gate pass Fee and All extra activity Charges .
• Peak season surcharges if applicable
• Early check in / Late Check out is subject to availability
• Above rates are valid for travel till the date mentioned in the quote
• The hotels and services mentioned in the Itinerary are subject to confirmation
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees