Package Detail :
Departure Dates :
• 1o June , 25 June , 10 July , 25 July , 10 August
• Day 01 – Rest day at Manali (check bikes/ gear up)
In Manali, get ready for local sightseeing and visit Hadimba temple, Manu temple and
then the hot springs, where you may take dips at the Vashisht. Next, check the bikes and
supplies, wrap up any last minute shopping and gear up for an adventurous ride through the
Rohtang La, the next day.
• Day 02 – Manali to Sarchu (235 km), stay at Sarchu
Hit the road from Manali to Sarchu riding through the green Manali –
the white Rohtang – the green/ brown Keylong, treating the eyes with some scenic
multi coloured landscapes on the road that’s called the ‘National Highway’.
• Day 03 – Sarchu to Leh (230 km), stay at Leh
Today, ride up a bumpy road to the mighty Tanglang La (17582 ft) – the 2nd highest motorable pass in the world. Often called by many as the “highway to hell” owing to its super smooth roadway and thus, riding on this road can be tricky demanding high alertness, cautioning the bikers at every turn.
• Day 04 – Rest day at Leh (check bikes/ gear up)
After a hearty breakfast, set out for local sightseeing, exploring Leh and the neighbouring
attractions, visiting Shanti Stupa, Jama Masjid, Leh Palace, Polo Grounds, and the
War Museum to name a few. In the later part of the day, check and gear up the bikes as necessary and get ready for the adventure that is to follow the next day.
• Day 05 – Leh – Pangong Tso (164 km), stay at Pangong Lake
Gear up and speed off on the smooth tarmac to meet the Pangong Lake, traversing the
Chang La (17586 ft) – the 3rd highest motorable pass in the world, left behind by
Khardung La and Tanglang La. En route, pause for paying visits to the beautiful and peaceful
monastaries around Leh – Hemis, Shey, Thiksey etc. Also, take some breaks in
between to pose for snaps with the cascading waterfalls at the backdrop.
On nearing the destination, walk the bikes to reach the tranquil lake, which was made famous after the filming of the iconic Bollywood film – 3 Idiots, at this very location.
• Day 06 – Pangong Tso – Leh (164 km), stay at Leh
Ride back to Leh, en-route, see the famous school of Phunsuk Wangdu of 3 Idiots fame.
• Day 07 – Leh – Nubra Valley (across Khardung La) (75 – 150 km), stay at NV
Ride up the majestic Khardung La (18380 ft) – the highest motorable pass in the world, the most challenging and most fascinating pass, and then,reach the picturesque Nubra Valley.
• Day 08 – Nubra Valley – Leh, stay at Leh
In the morning, set out for a double hump camel ride, exploring the villages of
Hunder and Diskit and then, the Panamik hot water springs, where you may take a few dips to
give yourself a therapeutic sulphur water treatment. Scoot back to Leh via Khardung La again.
• Day 09 – Leh – Kargil (231 km), stay at Kargil
The road from Leh to Kargil, which resembles a runway, constitutes the first part of the day’s
journey. En route the journey, visit the Lamayuru monastary, which is the highest monastery in Ladakh and then, cross the Fotu La, which is the highest pass on the Leh – Srinagar road,
and descend down to stop at Kargil. The entire population in Ladakh is Buddhist while the entire population in Kargil is Islamic, and thus, the journey from Ladakh to Kargil is symbolic in its own way, signifying a transformation, as you traverse from one world to another,
• Day 10 – Kargil – Drass – Srinagar – (203 km), stay at Srinagar
Begin riding and cross Drass – the second coldest inhabited place on earth after
Siberia (Russia) and visit the Drass war museum to pay respects and pray for the peace of the
brave souls of the valiant jawans who fought and sacrificed their lives during the
Kargil war of 1999. Pave way to reach the majestic Tiger hill and salute the brave Indian Army and the national flag – ‘Tiranga’ and yet again, feel the pride of being an Indian.
Rid to cross Zoji La and descend down to Sonamarg
• Day 11 – Rest Day at Srinagar (optional)
• Day 12 – Srinagar to Jammu (293 km)
Cross the gateway to Kashmir which is heavily guarded by the Indian army, and then,
pass through the historical Jawahar Tunnel to enter the warm and sunny
Udhampur/ Jammu region. Finally, be grateful to God for having successfully completed
one of the toughest drives in the world
• 350 cc Bullet for each Person
• Accommodation in deluxe hotel or camps
• Backup cab with Medical and Mechanic
• Meal plan on MAPAI i/e breakfast,dinner and evening tea
• All taxes and permits
• Professional guide
• Tour as per given
• All Monument Entry ,Gate pass Fee and All extra activity Charges
• Peak season surcharges if applicable
• Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
Bank Account Details :
ICICI BANK ,PANCHKULA BRANCH
Booking Condition :
• If the travel date is within 7 days, 100% of the total tour cost is required to initiate booking.
Cancellation Policy :
• Between 19-14 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit + 50% of the Holiday cost
• Between 13-08 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit + 75% of the Holiday cost
• Prior to 7 days of departure: 100% of the Holiday Cost
• No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
Payment Policy :
• Balance payment would be collected as per the ROE prevailing on the day of balance payment
Terms & Conditions :
• Above rates are valid for travel till the date mentioned in the quote
• The hotels and services mentioned in the Itinerary are subject to confirmation
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees