Package Detail :
Departure Dates :- Daily Bases
•Day 1:- Delhi to Dharamshala
After an overnight journey of around 520kms. from Delhi check-in to hotel at Dharamshala. After having Breakfast Visit Mcleodganj known as mini Tibet and Palampur tea estates overnight stay at Dharamshala.
•Day 2:- Dharamshala
After Having Breakfast visit Dal lake–The Dal Lake is the venue of the annual fair that takes place in the month of September. For the nature lovers long walk to Naddi from Dharamsala is worth it. In Naddi the Dhauladhar ranges offer panoramic views that will capture your heart. Over night stay at Dharamshala.
•Day 3:- Dharamshala to Delhi
After having late breakfast, checkout from hotel at 12noon than proceed towards Delhi in the evening.
• 2 Nights Accommodation
• Delhi to Dharamshala & Dharamshala to Delhi Volvo Tickets
• Meal plan: Bed Tea, Breakfast & Dinner
• Local Naddi and Bhagunag Tour
•Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips, porter age etc.
•All Monument ,Gate pass Fee and All extra activity Charges .
•Peak season surcharges if applicable
•Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
•Deluxe Package – 7450/- Per Parson
Bank Account Details :
ICICI BANK ,PANCHKULA BRANCH
Booking Condition :
• If the travel date is within 7 days, 100% of the total tour cost is required to initiate booking.
Cancellation Policy :
• Between 19-14 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit + 50% of the Holiday cost
• Between 13-08 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit + 75% of the Holiday cost
• Prior to 7 days of departure: 100% of the Holiday Cost
• No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
Payment Policy :
• Balance payment would be collected as per the ROE prevailing on the day of balance payment
Terms & Conditions :
• Above rates are valid for travel till the date mentioned in the quote
• The hotels and services mentioned in the Itinerary are subject to confirmation
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees