Explore Ladakh – The Land of Lamas !!!!!! 06 Nights/ 07 Days
4 Nights Leh – 1 Nt Pangong – 1 Nt Nubra Valley
Package Details :
Departure Dates :- Daily
Day 01 : Arrival In Leh Distance/Time Taken : 5 – 6 Km. (30 minutes Drive Approx)
Arrival on Leh Airport you will be met our representative and drive towards. Meet & greet and transfer to the Hotel. Welcome drink on arrival. We recommend you completely relax for the rest of the day to enable yourselves to acclimatize to the rarefied air at the high altitude.Overnight stay in Leh.
Day 02 : Sight Seeing tour around Leh (full Day) Distance/Time Taken /Altitude : 90 Km. (5 – 6 hrs including Sightseeing) , (11562 i.e. 3524 mts)
After Breakfast leave visit Hall of Fame, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Magnetic Hill & Sangam View where Indus & Zanskar River meet. Drive back to leh. Afternoon visit to Shanti Stupa & Leh palace. Shanti Stupa : Located on the hilltop at Changspa. The Stupa was constructed by a Japanese Buddhist organization, known as ʹThe Japanese for World Peaceʹ. The aim behind the construction of the Stupa was to commemorate 2500 years of Buddhism and to promote World Peace..
Leh Palace: Built in the 17th century, it was built as the residential palace for the King Singge Namgyal. Much smaller but resembling the Potala in Lhasa, Leh Palace is now in ruins. It has nine storeys and has been deserted since the royal family shifted to the Stok Palace in 1830s. nine storey, but it is now dilapidated anddeserted. It was the home of the royal family until they were exiled to Stok in the 1830s. Overnight stay in Leh.
Day 03 : Leh – Pangong Tour (full day) Distance/Time Taken /Altitude : 134 Km. (4 – 5 hrs one way) (13950 i.e. 4250 mts)
After breakfast Leave for full day excursion to Pangong Lake This route takes the visitor past the picturesque villages of Shey and Thikse, and turns off the Indus valley by the side valley of Chemrey and Sakti. The Ladakh rang is crossed by theChang-la (18,000 feet / 5,475 M) which despite its great elevation is one of the easier passes, remaining open for much of the year even in winter, apart from periods of actual snowfall. Tangse, just beyond the foot of the pass, has an ancient temple. But the main attraction of this circuit is the Pangong Lake, situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 M). A long narrow basin of inland drainage, hardly six to seven kilometers at its widest point to which foreigners are permitted, is only some seven km along the southern shore from the head of the lake, but it affords spectacular views of the mountains of the Changchenmo range to the north, their reflection shimmering in the ever-changing blues and greens of the lakes brackish water. Above Spangmikare the glacier and snow-capped peaks of the Pangong range. Overnight stay in Leh.
Day 04 : Leh to Nubra Valley ( Full day) Distance/Time Taken /Altitude : 125 Km. (4 – 5 hrs one way Approx), (10000 i.e. 3250 mts)
After breakfast at hotel drive towards Nubra valley via Khardungla pass(18350 feet) by surface passing thru Horzey & Gangles Village. On arrival in Nubra Valley, drive to diskit, visit Deskit, the HQ town of Nubra Valley. Driving for 30 Kms takes to Khalsar Bridge. Visit desklit monastry. Further drive from Deskit to Hunder, you may see a few Double Humped, Hairy and Bactrian Camels. Overnight stay in Nubra
Day 05 :Nubra – Leh Route : Nubra to Leh Distance/Time Taken : 125 Km. (4 – 5 hrs one way Approx), , (11562 i.e. 3524 mts)
After Breakfast at hotel derive back to Leave for Leh on the same route you came in Nubra.
Overnight stay in Leh.
Day 06 : Leh to Shy Thiksey/Hemis – Leh (Full day) Distance/Time Taken Altitude: 90 Km. (5 – 6 hrs including Sightseeing), (11562 i.e. 3524 mts)
After breakfast visit the monasteries of Shey, Thiksey, and Hemis. Shey – it was the ancient capital of Ladakh and even after Singge Namgyal built the more imposing palace at Leh, the kings continued to regard Shey, as their real home. The importance which was attached to Shey ‐ the seat of Ladakhʹs heartland ‐ is attested by the enormous number of Chorten about the village, particularly around the palace complex and barren plain to the north of the road. Thiksey –is one of the largest and most impressive Gompas. There are several temples in this Gompa containing images, stupas and exquisite wall paintings. It also houses a two ‐ storied statue of Buddha which has the main prayer hall around its shoulder Hemis – which is dedicated to Padmasambhava, what a visitor can observes a series of scenes in which the lamas, robed in gowns of rich, brightly colored brocade and sporting masks sometimes bizarrely hideous, parade in solemn dance and mime around the huge flag pole in the center of the courtyard to the plaintive melody of the Shawn. Overnight stay in Leh.
Day 07 : Leh to Onward …… Leh to Airport (Departure) ,
After breakfast transfer from Leh to Airport to catch flight for onward destination with Sweet Holiday memories
Tour Ends ………… !!!
• Accommodation in Dbl Deluxe room on specified category
• Deluxe Camp stay at Nubra Valley and Pangong
• Welcome drink (non – alcoholic)
• MAPAI meal plan i/e Breakfast,Dinner and Bed Tea
• Exclusive Pangong and Nubra Valley tour
• All pick up drop to hotel Ex-Leh Airport
• All sight seeing and pick n drop by individual vehicle
• All applicable taxes
• Inner line permits for Khardungla
• All drivers allowance
• Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips, porter age etc
• All Monument Entry ,Gate pass Fee and All extra activity Charges
• Peak season surcharges if applicable
• Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
Cost Per Person—— Standard —— Deluxe
Each of 2 Pax ——Rs.21 999/- —— Rs31999/- PP
Each of 4 Pax——Rs.15 333/- —— Rs.25555/- PP
Each of 6 Pax ——Rs.13 333/- —— Rs.23333/- PP
Bank Account Details :
Helloji Holidays Pvt.Ltd.
A/c Number – 004305500260
Branch – Sector 11 PANCHKULA
Helloji Holidays Pvt Ltd.
A/c Number – 50200000446454
Branch – Sector 15/C -Chandigarh
IFSC – HDFC0001217
Booking Condition :
• If the travel date is within 7 days, 100% of the total tour cost is required to initiate booking
Cancellation Policy :
• Between 19-14 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit + 50% of the Holiday cost
• Between 13-08 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit + 75% of the Holiday cost
• Prior to 7 days of departure: 100% of the Holiday Cost
• No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
Payment Policy :
• Balance payment would be collected as per the ROE prevailing on the day of balance payment
Terms & Conditions :
• Above rates are valid for travel till the date mentioned in the quote
• The hotels and services mentioned in the Itinerary are subject to confirmation
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.