Chandigarh – Dharamshala – Dalhousie – Chandigarh 4 Nights / 5 Days By Car
Departure Dates :- Daily Bases
• Day 1:- Chandigarh to Dharamshala
Start journey of around 250 kms. from Chandigarh check-in to hotel at Dharamshala. After having breakfast Visit Mcleodganj known as mini Tibet and Palampur tea estates overnight stay at Dharamshala.
• Day 2:- Dharamshala Local
After Having Breakfast visit Dal lake–The Dal Lake is the venue of the annual fair that takes place in the month of September. For the nature lovers long walk to Naddi from Dharamsala is worth it. In Naddi the Dhauladhar ranges offer panoramic views that will capture your heart. Overnight stay at Dharamshala
• Day 3 :- Dharamshala to Dalhousie
After breakfast proceed towards Dalhousie which is approx. 135kms. Transfer to hotel after arrival. Rest of the day at leisure for independent activity. Overnight stay at Dalhousie.
• Day 4:- Dalhousie and Khajiyar
After having breakfast visit At a distance of 7 kilometers from Dalhousie is Khajiyar. The nature lovers and the adventure seekers alike throng Khajiyar. The marvelous meadow, lovely lake and the captivating cedar trees add to the beauty of Khajiyar, Bakrota Hills is offers to the tourists the brisk walk round the hills besides a grand view of snow-clad peaks. Dainkund or Dayankund is a towering and beautiful peak which offers panoramic views, specially on a clear day, of the three main rivers – Beas, Ravi and Chenab. Kalatop commands a beautiful and grand panoramic view of the surrounding landscape. Overnight stay at Dalhousie.
• Day 5:- Dalhousie to Chandigarh
After having late breakfast, checkout from hotel than proceed towards Chandigarh.
• Accommodation in respective room as per package .
• Meal Plan – Breakfast & Dinner at hotel.
• All transfers & sight seeings as per tour itinerary.
• All applicable taxes.
• All transfer through non ac indica car
•Tour as per given
• Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips, porter age etc.
• All Monument Entry ,Gate pass Fee and All extra activity Charges .
• Peak season surcharges if applicable
• Any item not mentioned in the inclusions