Golden Chariot - Pride of the South (6 Nights/7 Days)
(Bengaluru - Bandipur - Mysore- -Halebidu - Chikmagalur - Hampi - Badami - Goa)
Day 01 /Sunday
Bengaluru – Bandipur
Guests arrive at Yeshvantpur Railway Station at around 0845 hrs.
Tour Briefing onboard.
Deboard at Nanjangud Town at 1400 hrs.
50 km by road to Bandipur.
Evening Safari at Bandipur from 1630 to 1830 hrs.
Return to train for dinner.
Train proceeds to Mysore and stationed overnight at Mysore.
Day 02 /Monday
Visit Mysore Palace.
Return to train for lunch.
Optional visit to Srirangapatnam.
Day 03 /Tuesday
Halebidu and Chikamgaluru
Breakfast onboard as train arrives at Banavar Rly Station.
Visit Halebidu from Banavar Rly Station at 0800 hrs.
Return to train by 1130 hrs.
Train proceeds to Chikamagalur. Lunch onboard.
Deboard at 1500 hrs to visit plantations followed by coffee tasting and dinner.
Return to train.
Day 04 /Wednesday
After early breakfast onboard, proceed to visit Hampi ruins.
Indian Evening onboard.
Day 05 /Thrusday
After breakfast onboard, optional visit to Badami Caves. (200 steps to climb).
1415 hrs deboard to visit Pattadakal and Aihole.
Day 06 /Friday
Proceed to visit Churches of North Goa and Museum.
Deboard for a Bollywood Evening and dinner at a resort/hotel.
Return to the train by 2145 hrs.
Train proceeds to Yehswantpur.
Day 07 /Saturday
- Bandipur Jungle Safari: Wander through abundant greenery inhabiting a galore of wild animals and adorable birds.
- Mysore Palace: An edifice straight out of the fairytale. This massive palace of Indo-Saracenic style has a captivating charm of its own.
- Temple complexes of Halebidu: These temple complexes have some of the best finely-detailed carvings, attracting tourists from every corner of the world with its old-world charm.
- Coffee Plantation tour in Chikkamagaluru: Enjoy coffee tasting along with the walk in the plantation.
- Virupaksha temple and Vijay Vittala Temple: two of the many best tourist spots in the land of ruins and rocks, Hampi.
- Badaami caves: Experience the perfection of the rock-cut art with a tinge of red.
- Badami caves: Experience the perfection of the rock-cut art with a tinge of red. Best beaches and churches of Goa.
- Accommodation in double / twin bedded cabins with en suite bathrooms.
- All meals, soft beverages, house brands of Indian wines, beer and spirits
- Butler service.
- Guided off train excursions as illustrated in the Journeys inclusive of entrance fees, still camera fee, transport and services of a guide.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and mineral water on board the Maharajas Express train.
- Porterage at stations.
The tariff includes accommodation on board, the meals, the sightseeing trips, the entrance fees (while entering monuments, parks, palaces and other sightseeing locations).
Departure Dates 2019-20
(7 Days/6 Nights)
22nd March, 2020 to 28th March, 2020
29th March, 2020 to 04th April, 2020
12th April, 2020 to 18th April, 2020
It does not comprise of tips, phone calls, camera fees in the sightseeing locations, SPA car and Business car facilities, liquor as well as laundry.