Duration:KERALA 6N/7D PACKAGE
Departure Dates :- Daily Bases
Day 1 : ARRIVE COCHIN-MUNNAR :
After arriving in Cochin Bus Stand, Drive to Munnar and reach by afternoon. Check into the hotel and enjoy the
rest of the day at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : MUNNAR :
After breakfast, go on a sightseeing tour of Munnar visiting the Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty Dam &
Dairy Farm, Old Munnar Town and the town market. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. Stay overnight at the
hotel.(Eravikulam National Park is shut from 15 Jan to 15 Mar; during these dates Park visit cannot be done
but all other sightseeing shall be provided as per itinerary).
Day 3: Munnar- Thekkady:
Transfer to Thekkady & check into a wildlife resort. In the afternoon, set on wildlife safari inside Periyar
Wildlife Sanctuary that spreads over 777 sq km of landscape. Roughly half of the landscape is dense evergreen
forest, savannah grassland and moist deciduous forest. Set on a jeep safari inside Periyar Wildlife
Sanctuary (Payable on Direct Payment basis) situated on the banks of the Periyar Lake. Home to myriad
wild creatures this protected area lies in the middle of mountainous region of Cardamom Hills and is cradled
with picturesque Periyar Lake. Venture deep inside the park and explore the verdant environs at the care of an
expert naturalist. Animals such as elephant, sambar, gaur and wild boars and beauteous bird populations such
as darters, cormorants, kingfishers and racket tailed Drongos have made the park their home. Spot these
animals coming to the banks of Periyar Lake to quench their thirst while you sail on a boat in the pristine lake.
Also, visit a spice plantation in the vicinity later before you return to the hotel for night stay.
Day 4 : Thekkady- Alleppey:
Morning depart for Alleppey a town with picturesque canals, backwaters, beaches and lagoons, once described
as the list of places known as Venice of the East by Lord Curzon. The most popular destination
of Kerala renowned for its angelic beauty and picture perfect looks, this backwaters town is base for most
houseboat action in the province. Enjoy backwaters boat ride amidst lush green vegetation at Alleppey. The
highlight of the tour will be a journey on the crystal clear backwaters while cruising on a traditional houseboat,
Kettuvallam(Optional, at an additional cost). This is undoubtedly the best way to travel
across Keralabackwaters for this way one gets to travel at one?s own speed and thus to enjoy the pristine
environs of the region completely at peace. Enjoy a comfortable Kettuvallam houseboat for a day cruise. These
houseboats now exist in ultra chic style and are comparable to nothing less than floating cottages having
ample space and equipped with state-of-the-art amenities ensuring pure luxurious stay amidst most
tranquilizing environs of Kerala backwaters
Day 5 : Alleppey TO KOVALAM:
After breakfast, you will be driven to Kovalam via Trivandrum. Trivandrum is the capital city of Kerala. The
Padmanabha Swami Temple, Kuthiramalika Palace and the Napier Museum are some of the heritage
attractions at Trivandrum. After exploring Trivandrum, drive to Kovalam. Upon arrival in Kovalam, chec- in to
a beach resort. Stay overnight at your hotel in Kovalam.
Day 6 : KOVALAM – VISIT TO LIGHT HOUSE BEACH:
After breakfast, relax at the hotel and spend the day at leisure. In the evening, visit the Samudra and Light
House beach. Return back to your hotel and have a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 7 : KOVALAM TO TRIVANDRUM DEPARTURE:
After breakfast, check-out from the beach resort and proceed to Trivandurm to board a Bus and continue your
• Accommodation On Twin Sharing Basis.
• Meal Plan Will Be On Cp/Mapi.
• All Transfers And Sightseeing By Ac Vehicle As Per The Itinerary From 08.00 Am To 07.00 Pm.
• All Toll, Parking Fee, Driver Bata & Fuel Cost.
• All Taxes
• Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips, porter age etc.
• All Monument Entry ,Gate pass Fee and All extra activity Charges
• Peak season surcharges if applicable
• Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
• Air/Ship Fare
• Personal belongings like Telephone, Tips, Internet, and Beverages
• Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To
The Hotels Concerned..
• Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
• Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
• Ayurveda Charges.
• Camera Fees (Still, Video)
• Only Non Ac Rooms Are Provided In Munnar And Thekkady As They Are Hill Stations.
• Optional, Or anything Unspecified activities
• Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
• Service Tax 3.5%