Duration:KERALA 5N/6D PACKAGE
Package Details :
Departure Dates :- Daily Bases
Day – 1 : Arrival Cochin – Munnar
Arrival Cochin and drive to Munnar (04 Hrs drive). On the way enjoy some natural scenic spots. On arrival at
Munnar check into Hotel and relax for the rest of the day. Overnight stay at the hotel will be arranged.
Day – 2 : Munnar Sightseeing
After breakfast spend the day with local sightseeing. Situated at the confluence of three mountain streams –
Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundale, Munnar is 1600 Meter above sea level. This majestic hill station was
once the summer resort of the British government in South India. Local sightseeing of Munnar includes visit to
Mattupetty Dam, Kundale Lake and Echo point. Afternoon proceed to Rajamalai were the rarest species of
mountain goat, “Nilgiri Thars”, can be spotted. Overnight stay is arranged at Munnar.
Day – 3 : Munnar – Alleppey
After breakfast check out from the resort and drive to Alleppey. On arrival check in to houseboat. Set out on
an enchanting overnight backwater cruise in traditionally decorated houseboats. Check in time is 01:00 PM and
cruise starts with lunch. While cruising in these floating luxury-villas, let your eyes settle for the rare and the
unusual – skim past Chinese fishing nets, bowed-down paddy fields, and local inhabitants engaged in making
coir products, rustic homes, and ancient temples and swaying coconut groves. Food will be served onboard.
Overnight stay in the houseboat
Day – 4 : Alleppey – Kovalam
After breakfast, check out from the Houseboat and drive to Kovalam (04 Hrs Drive); on arrival check-in into
hotel. Kovalam is one of the prime beach destinations in India. Enjoy the evening watching a spectacular
sunset or swimming at the picturesque Kovalam Beach. Overnight is to be spent at hotel.
Day – 5 : Kovalam – Kanyakumari – Kovalam
After breakfast proceed for to Kanyakumari. Kanyakumari is located at the southern tip of the Indian
subcontinent and represents the site where the spiritual leader Swami Vivekananda spent days in meditation
upon a rock off of the coast. Padmanbhapuram Palace, Suchithram Temple, Devi Kanyakumari Temple,
Vivekananda Memorial, Gandhidham and Trivenisagam are some of the sightseeing attractions in
Kanyakumari. Enjoy the sunset in the evening and drive back to Kovalam for overnight Stay.
Day – 6 : Kovalam – Trivandrum Departure Transfer
Morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to at Trivandrum airport for your flight back
home, feeling contented about a wonderful holiday you spent in the God’s Own Country.
• Accommodation On Twin Sharing Basis.
• Meal Plan Will Be On Cp/Mapi.
• All Transfers And Sightseeing By Ac Vehicle As Per The Itinerary From 08.00 Am To 07.00 Pm.
• All Toll, Parking Fee, Driver Bata & Fuel Cost.
• All Taxes
• Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips, porter age etc.
• All Monument Entry ,Gate pass Fee and All extra activity Charges
• Peak season surcharges if applicable
• Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
• Air/Ship Fare
• Personal belongings like Telephone, Tips, Internet, and Beverages
• Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To
The Hotels Concerned..
• Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
• Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
• Ayurveda Charges.
• Camera Fees (Still, Video)
• Only Non Ac Rooms Are Provided In Munnar And Thekkady As They Are Hill Stations.
• Optional, Or anything Unspecified activities
• Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
• Service Tax 3.5%
Dial – 011-22423000
Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank Account Details :
Branch – NAC – ChandigarhHelloji Holidays Pvt Ltd.
IFSE – HDFC0001217
Branch – Sector 15/C -Chandigarh
Booking Condition :
• If the travel date is within 7 days, 100% of the total tour cost is required to initiate booking.
Cancellation Policy :
• Between 19-14 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit + 50% of the Holiday cost
• Between 13-08 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit + 75% of the Holiday cost
• Prior to 7 days of departure: 100% of the Holiday Cost
• No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
Payment Policy :
• Balance payment would be collected as per the ROE prevailing on the day of balance payment
Terms & Conditions :
• Above rates are subject to change & availability
• Above rate are not valid in any type of event & exhibitions
• During Ramadan no live entertainment will be applicable
• Early check in / Late Check out is subject to availability
• NOTE: IF THERE IS ANY CHANGES OF CRUISE/SHIP/FERRY/BUS TIMINGS OR DUE TO ANY CONDITION CANCELLATION ACCURES, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LOSS… WE WILL TRY TO ARRANGE FOR ALTERNATIVES.
• Above rates are valid for travel till the date mentioned in the quote
• The hotels and services mentioned in the Itinerary are subject to confirmation
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.