Duration:KERALA 4N/5D PACKAGE
Package Details :
Departure Dates :- Daily Bases
Day – 1 : Arrival Cochin – Munnar
Arrival Cochin and drive to Munnar (04 Hrs drive). On the way enjoy some natural scenic spots. On arrival at
Munnar check into Hotel and relax for the rest of the day. Overnight stay at the hotel will be arranged.
Day – 2 : Munnar Sightseeing
After breakfast spend the day with local sightseeing. Situated at the confluence of three mountain streams –
Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundale, Munnar is 1600 Meter above sea level. This majestic hill station was
once the summer resort of the British government in South India. Local sightseeing of Munnar includes visit to
Mattupetty Dam, Kundale Lake and Echo point. Afternoon proceed to Rajamalai were the rarest species of
mountain goat, “Nilgiri Thars”, can be spotted. Overnight stay is arranged at Munnar.
Day – 3 :Munnar- Thekkady
After breakfast check out from the Hotel and drive to Thekkady – one of the world’s most fascinating wild life
reserves. The Periyar wild life sanctuary in Thekkady is spread across 777 sq. km of which 360 sq. km is thick
ever green forest. Noted for its geomorphology, diversity of wild life and scenic beauty, the sanctuary was
declared a Tiger Reserve in 1978. Optional activities like Boating at Periyar Lake, Spice Plantation visit and
Elephant Ride can be done at an extra cost. Overnight stay is arranged in Thekkady
Day – 4 : Thekkady – Alleppey
After breakfast checkout from the hotel and proceed to Alleppey (05 Hrs) on the way Visit to Ambalapuzha
Srikrishna Temple, check n to hotel. Alleppey is an important backwater destination attracting thousands of
tourists every year, who come all the way to enjoy Alleppey for what it offers. Referred to as the Venice of the
East, the place is home to diverse animal and bird life. Alleppey is also famous for its beaches, marine
products, coir industry and boat races. A singularity of this land is the region called KUTTANAD – a land of lush
paddy fields referred to as the rice bowl of Kerala and one of the few places in the world where farming is done
below sea level. Overnight stay is at Alleppey.
Day – 5 : Alleppey – Cochin Departure Transfer
Morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Trivandrum airport / railway station depend
on your departure place) for your flight / train back home, feeling contented about a wonderful holiday you
spent in the God’s Own Country.
• Accommodation On Twin Sharing Basis.
• Meal Plan Will Be On Cp/Mapi.
• All Transfers And Sightseeing By Ac Vehicle As Per The Itinerary From 08.00 Am To 07.00 Pm.
• All Toll, Parking Fee, Driver Bata & Fuel Cost.
• All Taxes
• Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips, porter age etc.
• All Monument Entry ,Gate pass Fee and All extra activity Charges
• Peak season surcharges if applicable
• Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
• Air/Ship Fare
• Personal belongings like Telephone, Tips, Internet, and Beverages
• Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To
The Hotels Concerned..
• Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
• Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
• Ayurveda Charges.
• Camera Fees (Still, Video)
• Only Non Ac Rooms Are Provided In Munnar And Thekkady As They Are Hill Stations.
• Optional, Or anything Unspecified activities
• Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
• Service Tax 3.5%
Dial – 011-22423000
Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank Account Details :
Branch – NAC – ChandigarhHelloji Holidays Pvt Ltd.
IFSE – HDFC0001217
Branch – Sector 15/C -Chandigarh
Booking Condition :
• If the travel date is within 7 days, 100% of the total tour cost is required to initiate booking.
Cancellation Policy :
• Between 19-14 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit + 50% of the Holiday cost
• Between 13-08 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit + 75% of the Holiday cost
• Prior to 7 days of departure: 100% of the Holiday Cost
• No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
Payment Policy :
• Balance payment would be collected as per the ROE prevailing on the day of balance payment
Terms & Conditions :
• Above rates are subject to change & availability
• Above rate are not valid in any type of event & exhibitions
• During Ramadan no live entertainment will be applicable
• Early check in / Late Check out is subject to availability
• NOTE: IF THERE IS ANY CHANGES OF CRUISE/SHIP/FERRY/BUS TIMINGS OR DUE TO ANY CONDITION CANCELLATION ACCURES, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LOSS… WE WILL TRY TO ARRANGE FOR ALTERNATIVES.
• Above rates are valid for travel till the date mentioned in the quote
• The hotels and services mentioned in the Itinerary are subject to confirmation
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.