Vaishno Devi & Kashmir Package 7 Nights/8 Days
2 Night Katra | 2 Night House Boat |1 Night Srinagar | 1 Night Pahalgam | 1 Night Gulmarg
Departure Dates :- Daily Bases
• Day 1: Jammu-Katra(56Kms/2Hrs)
Arrive Jammu. Upon arrival you will be met by our representative and drive to Katra. The distance is about 56 kms, will be covered in about 2 hours, upon arrival in Katra Check into the hotel and leisurely spend your evening. Katra is the starting point for the Vaishno Devi pilgrimage. Dinner & overnight stay
• Day 2 :Katra
After breakfast Early in the morning we proceed further to visit the Holy temple of Vaishno Devi. This temple is situated on the top of the hill. To visit this temple one has to hire a pony or travel by foot. From Katra the Vaishno Devi pilgrimage is about 12 kms. After visiting the temple we return back to Katra the same day.Dinner & overnight stay at hotel .
• Day 3: Katra-Srinagar(280kms/8hours)
After breakfast we drive from Katra to Srinagar.The distance is about 280 kms, will be covered in about 8 to 9 hrs. Srinagar has been described by some visitors as the Venice of the East. This beautiful city was established by Emperor Ashoka some 2300 years ago. Srinagar is a lush green valley at 5,000ft. that abounds with beautiful lakes, rivers, gardens, fruit orchards and is surrounded by mighty snow-capped Himalayan peaks. The natural beauty of the valley is enhanced by the charm and hospitality of its people . Upon arrival you will be met by our representative. He will assist and transfer you to the houseboat, later spend the day at leisure on boulevard road which one of the most famous road in Srinagar for tourists and is situated around the Dal lake surrounded by Zabarwan mountain ranges, also enjoy a 2 hr shikara ride in Dal Lake at Nehru Park on boulevard road.Dinner and Overnight stay in the Houseboat.
• Day 4: Srinagar
After breakfast, Start you day for site scene of the famous places in Srinagar.
Shankaracharya Temple: located on a hillock, thus providing panoramic view of the entire City, along with the famous Dal-Lake & River Jhelum
Cheshma Shahi “Royal Spring”: Situated close to Rajbhawan (Governor House) at the foothills of Zabarwan mountain ranges, build in 1632 by Ali Mardan Khan at a height above the city, its views are as stupendous as its layout. The, Cheshma Shahi has three terraces in addition to a natural spring of water enclosed in a stone pavilion. The fresh water spring in this pleasant garden is reputed to have medicinal properties
Pari Mahal “Palace of the fairies”: is only a short distance above the Chasma Shahi. One can easily walk from the garden up to the Pari Mahal then follow a footpath directly down the hill to the road that runs by the Oberoi Palace Hotel. The Pari Mahal consists of a series of arched terraces through which fine view full Dal Lake can be seen, also a Son Et Lumiere show is put on here every evening during the May to October tourist season.
Nishat Garden “Garden of Pleasure”: Nishat Bagh built on the eastern side of the Dal lake in Srinagar, Rising from the edge of the Dal Lake, it has twelve terraces representing twelve zodiacal signs. All 12 terraces are lined with avenues of chinar and cypress trees, which start from the lakeshore and reaches up to an artificial facade at the hill end. Water flows down in a cascade from the top to the first terrace at the road level, which could be also approached from the Dal Lake through a shikara ride. The water flow from one terrace to the next is over stepped stone ramps that provide the sparkle to the flow. At all the terraces fountains with pools are provided, along the water channel. At channel crossings, benches are provided for people to sit and enjoy the beauty of the garden and the cascading flows and fountain jets.
Shalimar “Garden of Love”: Shalimar Bagh built by Mughal Emperor Jahangir for his wife Nur
Jahan, in 1619. A subtle place for leisure, full of chinar trees , flower beds and water fountains
with fresh air away from noise gives you a great feel of romance .Garden is well known for
arched niches, behind garden waterfalls. They are a unique feature in the Bagh. These niches
were lighted at night with oil lamps, which gave a fairy tale appearance to the water falls.
However, now the niches hold pots of flower pots that reflect their colors behind the cascading
Drive along the Lake side on Boulevard on return visit a local Handicrafts Emporium for hand-knotted specialty Silken carpets, shawls, jewelry ornaments. Dinner and Overnight stay in the Houseboat.
• Day 5 : Srinagar – Sonamarg (84 kms / 2:40 hours )
After breakfast leave with full day excursion for Sonamarg “The meadow of gold”. Situated at an altitude of 9000 Ft. Sonamarg is at a distance of 84 Kms from Srinagar is also called as “The meadow of gold” .Sonamarg lies in Sindh Valley streamed with flowers and surrounded by mountains. The place is also the base for some interesting treks to the high altitude of Himalayan Lake. Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajiwas glacier, which is a major local attraction during the summer. Drive back from Sonamarg to Srinagar. Dinner and Overnight stay at the Hotel.
• Day 6: Srinagar-Gulmarg (60 kms / 2 hours )
After breakfast Drive to Gulmarg “Meadow of Flowers” 2730 Mts. above sea level. The distance of 60 kms will be covered in about 2 hrs. Gulmarg has one of the best Ski slopes in the world and highest golf course of the world with 18 holes. One can also have the view of Nanga Parbhat if weather permits. The view enroute from Tangmarg to Gulmarg is fascinating. One can also have a short trek upto Khilangmarg which can be covered in about 3 to 4 hrs or enjoy the scenic view of Kongdori on a Cable Car Known as (Gondola). Dinner & Overnight at the Hotel.
• Day 7: Gulmarg -Pahalgam (145 kms / 4:30 hours )
After Breakfast Drive to Pahalgam “Valley of Shepherds”. On arrival check in at hotel. In Pahalgam enjoy
the nature and admire the beauty of this quiet place and be in awe of the serene surroundings. One can also enjoy a pony ride to nearby places like Chandanwadi (on a direct hire basis) or if you are an avid nature lover you may take pleasure in a peaceful walk along the River Lidder. Pahalgam is famous for some trekking routes also & is the base camp for Amarnath Pilgrimage. Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel.
• Day 8: Pahalgam – Srinagar Airport
After breakfast enjoy the morning in Pahalgam and get ready for transfer to the Srinagar airport to board your scheduled flight for onward destination.
• Accommodation on Twin Sharing / MAP Basis for 08 Days / 7 Nights
• Non AC Indica
• Half Day Sight seeing tour of Mughal Gardens & Shankeracherya Temple
• Full Day Excursion to Gulmarg
• 02 Hours Shikara Ride on Dal Lake
• Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips, porter age etc.
• Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusion.
• Any Horse Ride, Gondola (Cable car ) Ride etc.
• Chandanwari / Aru / Betab Valley trip
• All Monument Entry ,Gate pass Fee and All extra activity Charges .
• Peak season surcharges if applicable
• BUDGET PACKAGE – RS – 33600 /-PER COUPLE
• DELUXE PACKAGE – RS – 40600 /- PER COUPLE
Helloji Holidays Pvt.Ltd.
ICICI BANK ,PANCHKULA
Helloji Holidays Pvt Ltd.
IFSE – HDFC0001217
Branch – Sector 15/C -Chandigarh
• Deposit of 50% of the total tour cost is required to initiate booking. if the travel date is more 15 to 30 days from the date of booking.
• If the travel date is within 7 days, 100% of the total tour cost is required to initiate booking.
• Between 19-14 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit + 50% of the Holiday cost
• Between 13-08 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit + 75% of the Holiday cost
• Prior to 7 days of departure: 100% of the Holiday Cost
• No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
• Balance payment would be collected as per the ROE prevailing on the day of balance payment
• Above rates are valid for travel till the date mentioned in the quote
• The hotels and services mentioned in the Itinerary are subject to confirmation
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees