Manali -Leh–Manali Package 7Night /8 Day by Cab
Package Details :
Day 01 Arrival and Pick up from Manali
On arrival in Manali we will take you straight toward Sarchu. After over day journey to Sarchu /Jispa by evening get reach in Manali and we will drop you at hotel check in and over night stay.
Day 02 Jispa – Sarchu – Pang – Leh
Get up early in the morning of enjoy fresh natural air and morning glory in himalya, start your safari toward Leh. Enroute visit places like Sarchu a base camp for all safaris and trek carvans, Pang a brightened desert land of Himalayan range and by evening get reach at lamas Land Leh, it defines itself the reason and excitement once you enter the heritage land. Over night at hotel and dinner by your own with mentioned amenities
Day 03 Leh
Breakfast by your own at the hotel. This day we will take you for full day excursion of Thiksey Monastery. It is better to visit early morning to see sunrise and praying ceremony. Also visit Hemis Monastery which is one of the biggest in this region. While returning to Leh visit Shey Palace. Packed lunch will be Recommended. In the evening return to the hotel for dinner & overnight.
Day 04 Leh – Nubra Valley
After breakfast drive to Khardung la, the highest motorable road in the world at 5600 meters. The views from the top of the pass are amazing. After spending some time we drive on to Nubra Valley. On arrival check-in at the Tents. In the afternoon visit Diskit Monastery and walk around the town of Diskit. Dinner and overnight at the tents.
Day 05: Nubra Valley to Leh.
After breakfast visit Panaromic hot sulphur springs. After lunch drive back to Leh. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 06 Tour Of Pangong Lake
It is the highest land locked lake ( 155 Kms One way from Leh 05 Hrs driver each way . After an early breakfast we Leave for Pangong Lake through Changla pass 5486 Mtrs. Pangong Lake, situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m). A long narrow basin of inland drainage, hardly six to seven kilometer at its widest point and over 130km long, it is bisected by the international border between India and China. A few years back the government decided to open it to tourists though the lake and its surrounding is under army surveillance. Enjoy the landscape in the back drop of the Lake. One rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable.Evening Back derive to Leh and over night stay with dinner by your own.
Day 07 Leh – Sarchu/ Jispa
After morning Breakfast check out from hotel and we will take back by rashing ride along silicon valley upto Sarchu/jispa. Over night with Dinner.
Day 8 Sarchu/Jispa – Manali
After early morning wake up innature abode get started back to Manali by evening we will drop you at Manali.
Tour Ends ………… with a blissful and memorable moments forever !!
• Meal Plan – Breakfast & Dinner at hotel
• Place cover Manali , jispa ,Sarchu ,Pangong , Lachlug la ,Rohtang pass
• All transfers & sightseeing as per tour itinerary.
• All applicable taxes.
• All transfer through Tempo Traveler
• Separate Vehicle for local and all around Leh .
• All sight seeing on sharing bases.
• Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips, porter age etc
• All Monument Entry ,Gate pass Fee and All extra activity Charges
• Peak season surcharges if applicable
• Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
• DELUXE COST- 24250/- PER PERSON
Bank Account Details :
Helloji holidays Pvt.Ltd.
ICICI BANK ,PANCHKULA BRANCH
Booking Condition :
• If the travel date is within 7 days, 100% of the total tour cost is required to initiate booking
Cancellation Policy :
• Between 19-14 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit + 50% of the Holiday cost
• Between 13-08 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit + 75% of the Holiday cost
• Prior to 7 days of departure: 100% of the Holiday Cost
• No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
Payment Policy :
• Balance payment would be collected as per the ROE prevailing on the day of balance payment
Terms & Conditions :
• Above rates are valid for travel till the date mentioned in the quote
• The hotels and services mentioned in the Itinerary are subject to confirmation
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.