Dubai Dhamaka 3N/4D Spl Rate – 32999/- Per Person
Package Details :
Day 2 : Half-day City Tour and Dhow Cruise and Dinner
After a filling breakfast you will embark on a half day tour of the city. The tour takes you to the Bur Dubai Creek, Spice market. You can stop for a photo-op with the Burj al-Arab, the world’s only 7 star hotel. From here you head off to the man made Palm Island and its crowning glory, the Atlantis the Palm Hotel. The high point of the tour is definitely the spotlessly white Jumeirah Mosque. Please note that you should not wear shorts, back and arms should be covered and women need to cover their heads with a headscarf. In this tour you will also visit old Arabian houses. In the evening you will be taken for a Dhow cruise on the Dubai Creek. Dhows are traditional Arabic sailboats that have remained virtually unchanged for centuries. The cruise offers a very different sight of Dubai. On one side is Deira, which was, for all practical purposes, the entire city of Dubai till the 1990’s. On the other side is the modern Dubai with its wide roads and ultra-tall skyscrapers. Dinner (buffet) will be on board the dhow. After the dinner and cruise you will be free to retire to the hotel..
Day 3 : Desert Safari and Dinner
Have a hearty breakfast and prepare yourself for one heck of an evening. In the afternoon you are transported to the desert in a swanky four wheel drive vehicles. Sit back and enjoy how the vehicles climb the sand dunes effortlessly. Dune-bashing, if you will! Watch the sun go down over the horizon from atop the highest sand dune. The orange sunset also makes the perfect backdrop for many memorable family photographs. If the swanky vehicle seems too modern, take a camel ride. You can also indulge in a spot of henna design and sheesha. A barbecue dinner will be served under a starlit Arabian sky while a belly dancer entertains you with her sultry moves. As the wonderful evening comes to an end, you are transported back to your hotel for the night
Day4 : Depart from Dubai
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel. You will be transferred to the airport to board your flight back home.
•Roundtrip Economy-class Airfare X Delhi
•Accommodation for 3 nights and 4 days
•Dubai Visa charges & ok to Board
•All transfers and sightseeing tours by air-conditioned coach
•Two Way Dubai Airport Transfer on seat-in-coach Basis
•Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
•Dhow Dinner Cruise
•Half Day City Tours
•All Tours & Transfer on SIC Basis
•Valid Till Sept 2013 (Subject to Availability)
• Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips, porter age etc.
• All Monument Entry ,Gate pass Fee and All extra activity Charges
• Peak season surcharges if applicable
• Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
Bank Account Details :
ICICI BANK ,PANCHKULA
Booking Condition :
• If the travel date is within 7 days, 100% of the total tour cost is required to initiate booking.
Cancellation Policy :
• Between 19-14 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit + 50% of the Holiday cost
• Between 13-08 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit + 75% of the Holiday cost
• Prior to 7 days of departure: 100% of the Holiday Cost
• No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
Payment Policy :
• Balance payment would be collected as per the ROE prevailing on the day of balance payment
Terms & Conditions :
• Above rate are not valid in any type of event & exhibitions
• During Ramadan no live entertainment will be applicable
• Early check in / Late Check out is subject to availability
• Above rates are valid for travel till the date mentioned in the quote
• The hotels and services mentioned in the Itinerary are subject to confirmation
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.