Chamba Manimahesh Yatra 5 Night / 6 Days Package !!!
Package Detail :
Day – 1 Pick up at Railway Station / Airport in Pathankot and move to Chamba Town on the way beautiful View of Ravi River and hill . in evening Stay at hotel in Chamba .
Day – 2 Chamba Local – Bharmour Local
Take a Morning Breakfast and Explore the Beautiful Chamba city , chogaan , Lakshmi Narayan Temple . After that move to Bharmour A Heritage city see chorrasi temple on there with Dharamraj Temple in night stay at hotel .
Day – 3 Bharmour – Bharmani Mata Temple – Hadsar – Dhancho
Take Breakfast For Manimahesh yatra .Bharmani mata Temple is First destination For this yatra . After Darshan start journey to Hadsar .from here now full journey of yatra is by tracking. and first destination is Dhancho Have stay on here in tents .
Day – 4 Dhancho – Manimahesh Lake
Take Morning Breakfast and move to Next destination of Parvati lake in Manimahesh its 7 Km Track From here to Lake . on the way Beautiful Sites
of Himalayas Reach At Manimahesh and stay on there in Tents
Day – 5 Manimahesh Lake – Hadsar – Bharmour
In Morning Take Holy bath in Parvati Lake ( Kund ) and Pray to lord Shiva in Front of Kelash Parvat . Back to Track up to Hadsar .From there Take Reach Bharmour Have Rest On there in Hotel .
Day – 6 Bharmour – Chamba – Pathankot
Take a Breakfast and Start for the Next Destination of Pathankot Station or Air Port
Travel time :-
You can get this package any time from 7th August to 24th September 2012 only.
• Accommodation in Hotels on double sharing Basis as per Package Selected
• All Meals (Himachali, Indian, and Continental) at Bharmour only like Bed Tea, Breakfast, Hot / Pack Lunch,
evening Tea & Dinner refreshments & energetic.
• No meal will be providing during Yatra from Bharmour – Manimahesh – Bharmour as there will be lots of Bhandaras and Langars.
• Assistance upon arrival at Bharmour.
• Inner line Permit to restricted / protected areas of Himachal Pradesh.
• Trekking, Camping Fees.
• Transportation by Taxi (From Pathankot to Pathankot )
• English / Hindi Speaking Professional tour guide.
• Luxury water proof tents, sleeping bags/ Bedding, insulated mattresses, Rucksacks and camping equipments.
• Porters / Ponies to carry camping materials only.
• If ponies or porters are required to visitors for personal luggage will be available on extra charges.
• All wildlife, trekking & camping fee.
• Driver allowance, toll charge, state govt. taxes
• Basic first aid kit carried by our tour guide.
• Separate Utility for Staff and camping equipment
Hotel, Home Stay, similar where ever available on double sharing bases and luxury tents and individual sleeping bags / Bedding for outdoor.
Food & Meal plan :
. Tea, breakfast,dinner. No meal will be providing during Yatra from Bharmour – Manimahesh – Bharmour as there will be lots of Bhandaras and Langars.
After reception and before departure all the transportation will be provided by Helloji Holidays as per package itinerary. Where ever trek is mentioned means on feet other is by taxi. The facility of picking and dropping to nearest railway head / airport or nearest city is also available on extra charges.
• Any fare before reception & after departure.
• Meal during Yatra from Bharmour – Manimahesh – Bharmour as there will be lots of Bhandaras.
• Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
• Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
• Tips, Insurance, Laundry, and Internet services, Phone Calls etc.
• Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated) Camera fee, soft or hard drinks, starters.
• Porter/ Ponies services for Travellers personal luggage.
• Temples, Monument & Museum Entrance Fees
• The facility of picking and dropping to nearest Railway head / Airport and nearest cities is also available but on extra charges.
ACCESSORIES TO BRING FOR YATRA ::
Camping equipment will include water proof tents, sleeping bag, mattresses, rucksack etc. It is advised that the participant should bring along the following equipment only other than wearing cloths.
1. Heavy wind chit Jacket and should be water proof
2. Trekking suit & Cap
3. Goggle / Sun Glasses (Most required Item)
4. A pair of Warm shocks
5. Trekking shoes
7. Umbrella / Light weight Raincoat
8. Any Personal Item & personal medicines
Per Person Standard Package
Bank Account Details :
Helloji Holidays Pvt.Ltd.
A/c Number – 004305500260
Branch – Sector 11 PANCHKULA
Helloji Holidays Pvt Ltd.
A/c Number – 50200000446454
Branch – Sector 15/C -Chandigarh
IFSC – HDFC0001217
Booking Condition :
• If the travel date is within 7 days, 100% of the total tour cost is required to initiate booking.
Cancellation Policy :
• Between 19-14 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit + 50% of the Holiday cost
• Between 13-08 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit + 75% of the Holiday cost
• Prior to 7 days of departure: 100% of the Holiday Cost
• No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
Payment Policy :
• Balance payment would be collected as per the ROE prevailing on the day of balance payment
Terms & Conditions :
• Above rates are valid for travel till the date mentioned in the quote
• The hotels and services mentioned in the Itinerary are subject to confirmation
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees
• Less than 48hrs No Show
• No cancellation/postpone on helicopter once it booked