Duration: 07 NIGHTS/08 DAYS
4N Port Blair + 3N Havelock
Departure Dates :- Daily Bases
Welcome to Andaman – Port Blair
On Arrival at Port Blair Airport Our Representative will receive you & transfer to the Hotel. After lunch Tour starts with the breathtaking trip to Carbyn’s Cove Beach, one of the most picturesque, coconut palm fringed beach, It’s located around 7 kms away from Port Blair town, From there Proceed to The Cellular Jail, a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people. One can also view the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive and continue to the Light & Sound Show at the Cellular Jail.
Day 2 :
Port Blair – Havelock Island
Early Morning, Depart to Jetty to Board the Ferry to Havelock Island (54 kms by sea from Port Blair) enjoy your afternoon at the World Famous Radha Nagar Beach (Beach no 7). Very beautiful wide white sandy beach, and ideal place for swimming and sun basking, also rated one of the best beach in Asia. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Havelock Island.
Day 3 :
After a breakfast, we proceed to Elephant Beach by Speed Boat. The travel time is around 45 minutes to reach Elephant Beach. This beach has one of the best coral reefs in the world & the underwater marine life is very lively & colorful. Snorkeling is the best activity here, Please do not forget to take snacks for the trip and lots of drinking water & changing dress for the day trip or advised. After the completion of the coral island tour, return back to resort in Havelock Island.
Today Entire day at leisure… Enjoy the beautiful colors by hanging over the beach, or just relax in the Resort. Overnight stay at Resort in Havelock.
Optional: Scuba Diving ( Explore the beautiful Underwater Life )
Optional: Fishing Trip ( Explore & Experience the Fishing )
Havelock Island – Port Blair
Morning at leisure. After checking out from the Resort, leave your baggage at the Reception of the Resort and proceed to Kala Pathar Beach by road. Get a glimpse of various Resorts & Dive centers enroot. Return back to your resort for lunch. Sail for Port Blair in the evening. Upon return from Havelock Island back to Hotel and overnight stay at Port Blair
Day6 : Port Blair – City Tour
Port Blair – North Bay Island + Ross Island + Viper Island
After Breakfast, Proceeds to Jetty to Board the Boat to North Bay Island. The Journey begins with a mesmerizing scrutiny in a boat to see under- water marine life and rarest varieties of corals by glass bottom boat, Also its good place for Snorkeling, After North Bay, proceed to Ross Island, The capital of Port Blair during British regime. This island is completely destroyed in the Earthquake during Tsunami. Now it stands as an imposing relic, with old structure with almost debris…Later Harbour through a steamer in a Harbour Cruise which includes a trip to tiny, serene, beautiful island called “VIPER ISLAND “where the gallows is a sight to watch. Overnight Stay at Port Blair.
Port Blair – City Tour
After Breakfast today the sightseeing tour in and around the city like Fisheries Museum (Aquarium) – exhibits species of marine life peculiar to the islands, Anthropological Museum – displays tribal essential and artifacts’, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika) – gives a good retrospect of the history, shells, Corals marine life, geography and archaeology of these islands. Chatham Saw Mill (one of the oldest & Largest saw mill of Asia). Evening is free for Shopping. Overnight Stay at Port Blair.
Departure from Port Blair
Check-out of the hotel & transfer to the airport. Tour concludes with beautiful memories..!!
• Airport Pick-up & Drop by Private Non A/c Vehicle
• Standard A/c Accommodation in Port Blair for 4 Nights & Havelock 3 Night (Double Sharing)
• Breakfast Included (CPAI Plan)
• All Transfers by Private Non A/c Car in Port Blair & Havelock Island
• Sight-seeing and Tour as per Itinerary
• Journey to Neil, Havelock, Port Blair by Govt..Ferry
• One time Per Person Snorkeling in Elephant Beach (Havelock)
• All Entry Tickets, Ferry Tickets, Boat tickets, Permits
• Parking Charges
• Assistant at Arrival & Departure Points
• All Applicable taxes.
• The Above Tour Package Valid From 01st October 2013 to 14th December 2013 & 15th January 2014 till 30th March 2014 (Subject to Availability)
• Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips, porter age etc.
• All Monument Entry ,Gate pass Fee and All extra activity Charges
• Peak season surcharges if applicable
• Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
• Air/Ship Fare
• Personal belongings like Telephone, Tips, Internet, and Beverages
• Lunch & Dinner
• Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, Sea Walking
• Cruise Tickets
• Camera Fees (Still, Video)
• Optional, Or anything Unspecified activities
• Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
• Service Tax 3.09%