Duration: 06 NIGHTS/07 DAYS
5N Port Blair + 1N Havelock
Package Details :
Departure Dates :- Daily Bases
Welcome to Andaman – Port Blair
On Arrival at Port Blair Airport Our Representative will receive you & transfer to the Hotel. After lunch Tour starts with the breathtaking trip to Carbyn’s Cove Beach, one of the most picturesque, coconut palm fringed beach, It’s located around 7 kms away from Port Blair town, From there Proceed to The Cellular Jail, a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people. One can also view the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive and continue to the Light & Sound Show at the Cellular Jail.
Day 2 :
Port Blair – Havelock Island
Early Morning, Depart to Jetty to Board the Ferry to Havelock Island (54 kms by sea from Port Blair) enjoy your afternoon at the World Famous Radha Nagar Beach (Beach no 7). Very beautiful wide white sandy beach, and ideal place for swimming and sun basking, also rated one of the best beach in Asia. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Havelock Island.
Day 3 :
Havelock Island – Port Blair
Check out from the Resort and leave your baggage at the Reception of the Resort and proceed to Kala Pathar Beach by road. Get a glimpse of various Resorts & Dive centers enroot. Return back to your resort for lunch. After Lunch proceeds to Jetty to Board the Ferry to Port Blair, Sail for Port Blair in the evening. Back to Hotel in Port Blair & Overnight Stay at Port Blair.
Optional : Elephant Beach
Port Blair – North Bay Island + Ross Island + Viper Island
After Breakfast, Proceeds to Jetty to Board the Boat to “NORTH BAY ISLAND”. The Journey begins with a mesmerizing scrutiny in a boat to see under- water marine life and rarest varieties of corals by glass bottom boat, Also its good place for Snorkeling, After North Bay, proceed to “ROSS ISLAND”, The capital of Port Blair during British regime. This island is completely destroyed in the Earthquake during Tsunami. Now it stands as an imposing relic, with old structure with almost debris…Later Harbour through a steamer in a Harbour Cruise which includes a trip to tiny, serene, beautiful island called “VIPER ISLAND “where the gallows is a sight to watch. Over Night Stay at Port Blair.
Port Blair – Wandoor + Jolly Buoy/Red Skin Island
Today Morning Proceeds to Jolly Buoy/Red Skin Island is a part of Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park at Wandoor,. It provides a unique view of open sea, beautiful corals, Tropical rain-fed forests, attractive flora and fauna, creeks,. It has a nice beach and offers spectacular view of colorful fishes and under water marine life. It is one of the best destinations for snorkeling, sea bathing and basking on the wide sandy beaches. Back to Hotel & Overnight Stay at Port Blair.
Day6 : Port Blair – City Tour
After Breakfast today the sightseeing tour in and around the city like Fisheries Museum (Aquarium) – exhibits species of marine life peculiar to the islands, Anthropological Museum – displays tribal essential and artifacts’, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika) – gives a good retrospect of the history, shells, Corals marine life, geography and archaeology of these islands. Chatham Saw Mill (one of the oldest & Largest wood mill of Asia)..Mini zoo – houses some of the rare species of endemic birds and animals found in these islands, Forest museum – offers an insight into forest activities through scale models and displays decorative pieces made of famous woods, , and then to the Cellular Jail, a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people.. Evening is free from Shopping.
Departure from Port Blair
Check-out of the hotel & transfer to the airport. Tour concludes with beautiful memories..!!
• Airport Pick-up & Drop by Private Non A/c Vehicle
• Standard A/c Accommodation in Port Blair 5 Nights & Havelock 1 Night (Double Sharing)
• Breakfast Included (CPAI Plan)
• All Transfers by Private Non A/c Car in Port Blair & Havelock
• Sight-seeing and Tour as per Itinerary
• Journey to Havelock/ Port Blair by Govt.Ferry
• All Entry Tickets, Ferry Tickets, Boat tickets, Permits
• Parking Charges
• Assistant at Arrival & Departure Points
• All Applicable taxes.
• All Applicable taxes.
• The Above Tour Package Valid From 01st October 2013 to 14th December 2013 & 15th January 2014 till 30th March 2014 (Subject to Availability)
• Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips, porter age etc.
• All Monument Entry ,Gate pass Fee and All extra activity Charges
• Peak season surcharges if applicable
• Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
• Air/Ship Fare
• Personal belongings like Telephone, Tips, Internet, and Beverages
• Lunch & Dinner
• Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, Sea Walking
• Cruise Tickets
• Camera Fees (Still, Video)
• Optional, Or anything Unspecified activities
• Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
• Service Tax 3.09%
Package 2 Persons / 4 Persons / 6 Persons / Extra Adult / Child without bed (5-12 Yrs)
•Economy 13650 – 11255 – 10348 – 7278 – 5950
•Standard 16354 – 13856 – 12985 – 7890 – 8975
•Executive 17642 – 15150 – 14275 – 9856 – 6386
•Deluxe 20875 – 18485 – 17578 – 10215 – 7010
•Luxury 28655 – 26150 – 25122 – 14950 – 10100
Bank Account Details :
ICICI BANK ,PANCHKULA
Booking Condition :
• If the travel date is within 7 days, 100% of the total tour cost is required to initiate booking.
Cancellation Policy :
• Between 19-14 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit + 50% of the Holiday cost
• Between 13-08 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit + 75% of the Holiday cost
• Prior to 7 days of departure: 100% of the Holiday Cost
• No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
Payment Policy :
• Balance payment would be collected as per the ROE prevailing on the day of balance payment
Terms & Conditions :
• Above rates are subject to change & availability
• Above rate are not valid in any type of event & exhibitions
• During Ramadan no live entertainment will be applicable
• Early check in / Late Check out is subject to availability
• NOTE: IF THERE IS ANY CHANGES OF CRUISE/SHIP/FERRY/BUS TIMINGS OR DUE TO ANY CONDITION CANCELLATION ACCURES, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LOSS… WE WILL TRY TO ARRANGE FOR ALTERNATIVES.
• Above rates are valid for travel till the date mentioned in the quote
• The hotels and services mentioned in the Itinerary are subject to confirmation
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.